From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List [mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Phil Courant - ACCF
Sent: Saturday, January 05, 2008 8:19 AM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] here's another one for fodder

Factory air!!! Almost unheard of in 57. Almost as rare as Chrysler's gas heater.

Strange .. I was sure that Dodge and Plymouth couldn't have the factory A/C in 57-58, only "dealer installed" (hang on systems) .. If you look at a shop manual, no pics of A/C dash controls for Plymouth and Dodge.

--

Philippe COURANT (Pau, France)- Webmaster des sites ACCF et C-I-F

Imperial 1957 Crown convertible

Buick 1996 Roadmaster wagon

- American Car Club de France (ACCF) : http://www.accf.com

- Chrysler Imperial France (C-I-F) :   http://www.ch300imp.com