From: Vincent Van Humbeeck [mailto:vincent.vanhumbeeck@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, January 08, 2008 1:16 AM
To: 'Jim Ruckdashel'; ronbo97@xxxxxxxxxxx; eddee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; L-ForwardLook@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; gardinier@xxxxxxxxxxx; Dave Stragand
Subject: RE: Lack of incoming Forward Look E-mails

Hi Jim,

As for me, I have been rejected from the FWDLK mailing list in november due to too much mails bouncing back from my mail system.

It was a temporary problem, but I must say that I did not sign up again after that.

"Why ?" you may ask ... Well, first of all, I am in a very low phase of my restoration project : haven't done anything serious on it for more than a year.

And secondly, I think I will switch to the forum boards when those times come again.

Thanks for asking and a happy new year to all of you and your families.

Vincent Van Humbeeck (France)

'58 Plymouth Belvedere 2-door hardtop