[FWDLK] Hemi plug wire covers - DODGE

The hemi spark plug wire cover reproductions from eBay seller "idaholc", also known as W. Goodnight of Idaho are only available for Dodge hemis.  As most of you know, Dodge hemis are both narrower and shorter than DeSoto hemis which are in turn narrower /shorter than Chrysler /Imperial hemis.  So the covers are shortest for the Dodge, then longer and longer still for the others.   He has been offering these on eBay for a couple of months and at Christmas they got down to a $34.95 buy it now.  Both adjustable lifter dimpled valve cover adjustable lifter type (notched for clearance) and non-adjustable (no notches) are available.

Mine were purchased with his buy it now and the metal work, powder coating and dimensions for screw attachment are all perfect.  Even a set of 6 stainless steel Phillips screws were included.

I am not aware that this seller will sell direct off eBay.
Here is a link to a recent ended auction for the non-adjustable type:
Seller does not have a current auction of wire covers going as of when I post this message.

Wayne Graefen