[FWDLK] E-10

I don't know if it's been brought up yet, but I was reading in a magazine the other day that the shelf life of the new e-10 gasoline is 30-45 days before it starts forming. From the jist of the article this stuff is alot worse at absorbing water than our previous gas. I used to only treat the gas in machines like my snowblower. Always let the cars sit and start up ever couple of months over the winter.

But now I'll be treating all the gas in my cars almost all year long.

You can surf the web for e-10 shelf life and read all about it.

I knew nothing about it until a boat guy brought a magazine to lunch the other day and showed it to me.

Nick