[FWDLK] I need to sell

I need to sell my truck.  I am not making enough money to support my family (the baby is due next week) and I have to do the right thing.  I'm sure everyone knows the trouble I have had lately.  I have fixed everything that broke on the way to Tulsa, and rebuilt the motor from the bad crank episode.  Everything is up and running.  I've been fiddling with dialing in the carb since I got it running.  It is still hard to start under 40 degrees, but then again so am I.  Once it starts it's just fine.  I think the choke is close but not perfect.  When it's warm you can reach through the window and blip the key to start it.

1980 Dodge Lil Red Express Clone. This is NOT an original Lil Red Express.

340 engine, Lunati VooDoo Cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, Holley Carb, Comp Magnum roller rockers, ARP main studs, ARP head studs, ARP stainless engine fasteners outside motor, windage tray, Mellings high volume oil pump, Mellings double roller timing set, Denso mini-starter, Denso 85 amp mini-alternator, Taylor plug wires, Cal-Custom valve covers, Accel Ignition system with rev limiter, K&N air filter, coated shorty headers, full stainless steel exhaust with Magnaflow mufflers, A833 O/D four speed (.73 final gear ratio) 8 3/4 rear axle with 3.55 Sure Grip gears (clutch type not cone type). Cragar S/S wheels, McLeod clutch. All fasteners either stainless or grade 8 throughout. Classic Auto Air A/C, PS, PB. Boxed frame. KYB shocks, all new suspension parts throughout. New Brazilian teak bed floor with stainless strips. Helper air bags, class III trailer hitch with trailer brakes. Custom interior with bucket seats, aftermarket guages, sound and thermal barriers, CD player, Sirius Radio dock. Stainless brake lines, Holley fuel pump, AN fuel lines throughout (no rubber fuel lines)

The truck has been FULLY frame off restored. The truck has about 5000 miles since it's restoration. While it is not an exact replica of an original Lil Red Express, it is a custom version. This truck is a lot of fun to drive. It gets about 16-17 mpg in overdrive on the highway. It will pull a full size car on a trailer.

Literally no part of this truck has not been rebuilt or replaced during the restoration.

Price is $17,000 or best offer. All reciepts from the restoration, all owner's manuals and directions for all aftermarket parts, and a factory service manual go with the truck. I have some spare parts (grille, original seats, spare console, etc) and a parts truck that go with the truck.

Contact me at brianlegrandcooper@xxxxxxxxx or on the list.

For all the pictures of the restoration from the ground up please visit this website:

http://bacooper.myphotoalbum.com/view_album.php?set_albumName=album...

Brian Cooper
Cooper Home Inspection
803-743-2600