[FWDLK] How old is grampa?

 I was born in 1951, after many of the things listed in Mel's post came to be,  now after reading how many more came before me,  I feel quite a bit younger!

Came across this technical bulletin on the net showing an inexpensive style power window unit for our forwardlookers and other older collectors.

John in WI...d__n cold this AM...20.7 deg. F. below  zero!  Wind chill of -44 !!!   High was about minus 3, currently 11.5 below zero!    You blokes down under enjoy the warmth, the sun is moving North...slow but sure!