Re: [FWDLK] Any recommendations for re-anodizing of aluminum trim?

Re: [FWDLK] Any recommendations for re-anodizing of aluminum trim?

Back in 2003, I had some trim anodized at a local shop and was very
satisfied. The only pieces I had anodized was the gold colored emblems on my
60 New Yorker. They told me they also anodize in many other colors such as
red and blue, which was interesting but not real useful for my purposes. I
also asked about getting my aluminum grille done and I believe they told me
$75 or $100.

I'm looking at the bill, and they charged $90 to strip and re-anodize 19
trim pieces I brought them. That consisted of the 9 hash marks or "gills" on
the rear quarter panels plus the Chrysler script on the hood. They got them
done in less than 2 weeks and I was more than satisfied with the result.

Here's the contact info:
McNichols Polishing & Anodizing, Inc.
12139 Woodbine
Redford, MI 48239
313-538-3470

On Sun, 20 Jan 2008 17:50:03 -0500, Lou wrote