[FWDLK] NOS intake

i have a vintage, never-installed offy 2-1bbl aluminum intake for the flathead 6.  i dont know for sure if it fits the forwardlook years' 230, but its intention was a 217 51 plymouth engine.  the listing was 42-54 217.6 plymouth and corresponding dodge engines, i know the bore is the same on the 230, with a stroke increase to create the larger displacement, but whether the intake configuration is the same, i dont know.

figured someone on the list may be interested if you were building a period-correct rod out of a 49-52 bus. cpe. or something cool along those lines, or just want a little more out of your flat6
my friend purchased it for $325 from a vintage intake dealer- it is NOS, so it was worth it... now i have it so its a best/realistic offer sale.

email privately if interested.

ALSO i have a dual quad 57 fury intake i'd be willing to trade for a CH28 2x4 RB intake, or one of the iron RB dual quad intakes.

jim