From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List
[mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Don & Sherry Wieber
Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2008 7:57 PM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] windshield

i seen on ebay that there is a windshield for sale that is for a lot of
mopars. i thought that the windshield was the same on the convt and the 2
dr. hardtop. it does not seem to have the bubble on it. does any one know
where i can get one that does? also looking for the shifter cable that
doesn't leak for a the 3 speed auto trans.

thanks
don