Re: [FWDLK] Introduction

Welcome Mick!
Mick is a great guy and his wife is even better!
Nice people and a welcome addition to the listserver.
ray

On Feb 7, 2008, at 11:11 AM, Charles M. Kreszock wrote:

Forwardlookers,

I'm new to the list and was asked to introduce myself.

Charles 'Mick' Kreszock

I live in Boone, NC in the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains near the Blue Ridge Parkway. I'm a professor of Technical Photography at Appalachian State University and have a personal studio large enough for photographing and storing automobiles.

Currently living in the studio are several classic Mopars. The forwardlook cars are: 1956 Chrysler Town and Country Estate Wagon with a factory roof rack, power windows and power seat; 1956 Chrysler 300B, regimental red, numbers matching, undergoing restoration; 1956 Chrysler 300B, regimental red, donor car that could be brought back to life with a lot of TLC and $$$.

At the moment I'm not looking for anything else, but any thing with fins, crossrams and a convertible top is welcome to move in.

Someday I hope to meet each of you and see your car(s).

Mick