--- Begin Message ---
  • From: Usautomarket<info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 16:38:28 -0500
Are you looking for a classical car or a second hand one?
  We are the perfect solution for you.
  We have in stock more than 100 cars and we can bring you upon order any
  car you want.
 All you have to do is to rely on our services. All the cars sold by us
 have a guarantee of minimum 6 months, a guaranteed mileage counter and
 up-to-date technical check-up. We are the representative of the
 biggest
 network of automobile parks in Europe and USA . We sell over 40 cars weekly.
 The prices practiced by us are the lowest ones on the market. You can
 see for yourself.
 You can visit  http://usautomarket.us