[FWDLK] Mopars Unlimited of Idaho

Hi All,

Just in case there are any on this list in or near Idaho, I wanted to announce that our Mopars Unlimited Show & Shine will be held on:

            Saturday, May 31

            9am to 4 pm

            Lakeview Park

            Nampa, Idaho

We usually get about 200 cars at the show, most of which are Mopars, and a few of which are Forward Look cars.  I’ll have my 57 Dodge there, and assuming from past years, there will also be Plymouths from 56, 58, 59 and 62; Desotos from 57 and 61, Chryslers from 55, 57, and 60, Imperials from 55 and 62, and others Dodges from 55, 59, and 60.

Tony Boatman

Boise, Idaho

57 Dodge CRL

69 Barracuda Convertible