[FWDLK] bumper wing steel repros...

Im woking with a company in china to repro a couple of items for the Plymouths.. while Im doing it Id like to see if they  do the wings for a decent price.. they will need some close up photos to give me a idea if they can do it… I have the rear wings for photos… does anyone have a pair of front wings ( that don’t have to be in good shape) that they can take some close up photos that I can send over there?  Id need photos of both wings and both sides of them….  Help if you can,,, if they can do that for under 12K, Im going to do it…  so if you can help, and if it works, we can have steel wings.  Ill also need some measurments if possible too..

Thanks in advance

mel