Re: [FWDLK] bumper wing steel repros...

I think the problem here whether we like it or not is to have them made in the US for the limited market that is out there would not make the product cost efficient. With the cry-baby enviromentalist driving up the cost of chroming in this country and just labor cost in general here if anything like them is to be reproduced it would have to be done over seas.
    Trust me, I'd want to see a USA made repro part just as much as anyone, but it isn't realistic and I'm sure Mel checked into it.
Adam Lindenbaum

   Over on the forums, there is someone already beyond the prototype stage with these.  As I do not own a car these would fit, I am not as up on the project as I might otherwise be.  If anything would be inefficient, it would be to duplicate a reproduction project !  Before proceeding, I'd check that out !

   B.