[FWDLK] Chattanooga Chrysler, Imperial, & Packard Meet

[FWDLK] Chattanooga Chrysler, Imperial, & Packard Meet

Hello everyone,

The train tickets are going, going, and soon to be gone!  Just a few left
for the  opulent office car Eden Isle!  Don't miss this opportunity to
experience life like a robber baron of old, get you tickets now.  There
are still a number of tickets for the Pullman car Clover Colony but they
will sell out also!

Make plans now to attand the 2008 Chattanooga Chrysler, Imperial, &
Packard Meet which will be held Memorial Day Weekend, May 23rd, 24th,
25th, and 26th.  Yes, that's right, you Packard owners are invited too!
The Tennessee Valley Region of the Walter P. Chrysler Club and Robert &
Laqueta Soule cordially invite all owners and/or enthusiasts of C-Body
Chrysler products, Forward Look, and earlier, Plymouth, Dodge, DeSoto,
Chrysler, Imperial, and Packard Motor Company products to attend the 2008
Chattanooga Chrysler, Imperial, & Packard Meet.  For additional
INFORMATION, train tickets, directions, accommodations, and much more, be
sure to visit our website for full details about this event:
http://home.chattanooga.net/~soule/meet/

We had an great meet last year and we are  looking forward to another fine
meet next summer in Chattanooga. Tons of pictures and several videos of
previous Summer Meets can be found at our website:
http://home.highertech.net/~soule/  Last year's meet was a real blast from
the past and next year's should be just as much fun, if not more.

Brief description of events scheduled for the Chattanooga Meet:

Friday Evening Dinner - May 23rd - Informal hamburger/hot dog cookout at
7:00 p.m.  During and after dinner, enjoy a LIVE old style radio
broadcast, complete with vintage automobile commercials, and period music
via the Soule's Weber Duo-Art grand player piano:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4704240491106170604
Saturday Morning and early afternoon - May 24th - Meet and drive, kick
tires, share stories, tell lies, drool, etc.

Saturday Evening -  THE GRAND EVENT!  Train ride from Chattanooga to the
Chickamauga-Chattanooga National Military Park for the Annual Memorial Day
Weekend Pops In The Park Concert courtesy of the Chattanooga Symphony
Orchestra.  The Soules will be providing hors-d'oeuvres and beverages for
a light dinner in the dining room of the Eden Isle on the way to the
concert.  Train tickets will sell fast, so don't delay or you will miss
this rare opportunity.

Tickets are available for both the Office car Eden Isle and the Pullman
Car Clover Colony.  Both cars will sell-out so don't delay!

For additional ticket information: http://home.chattanooga.net/~soule/meet/

Sunday - May 25th - Most of us will be admiring the cars, kicking tires,
driving cars, and telling more lies all day!

Sunday Evening Dinner -  At 7:00 p.m. we will caravan to the Soddy-Daisy
Sonic Drive-in for a late dinner. After dinner, I am sure there will be
more tire kicking and driving...

Monday - May 26th - The final wind-down and wrap-up of this great weekend.
 Usually, everyone departs for home around noon.

Please, as most of this event is held at a private residence, pets are not
allowed.

Hope to see you Memorial Day Weekend!

Robert M. Soule, III

My Assortment of Car & Junk!
http://home.highertech.net/~soule/

Information: 2008 Chrysler, Imperial, & Packard Meet
http://home.chattanooga.net/~soule/meet/

Tribute To My Late Father
http://home.chattanooga.net/~soule/RMS/