[FWDLK] Fwd: [FWDLK] FORWARDLOOK - 10 Years

[FWDLK] Fwd: [FWDLK] FORWARDLOOK - 10 Years

Happy Birthday to all and Anniversary. Great job with the list and forums Dave our fearless leader.:o). This is the only way I would have found out about Tulsarama and having the most fun of all time. Even though I am only been on here a short time this ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jimmy