Sent: Monday, March 17, 2008 10:58 AM
Subject: [FWDLK] 2 Questions

Hi list,
Question 1:  Is anybody here interested in a 1967 Imperial 2 door hardtop, 440, factory red/white, power almost everything, but needs complete restoration?  Pics are available.

Question 2:  At Tulsa, I had a photographer from Mopar Collector's Guide magazine take a bunch of photos of my '57 Fury.  He told me it would for sure appear in the mag some time in the future.  I don't subscribe to this mag, and it is not available at any local retailer over the counter.  Does anyone get this mag, and can tell me if an article has indeed appeared with Mr. Finzzz in it?

Thanks!

Mark   mjh
Sutherlin, OR