[FWDLK] 66 Dart Wheelcovers needed

Not quite Forward Look, but finishing up a 66 DART GT cvt, 273 4 speed, and have two sets of wheel covers, neither correct. First, anyone know what the correct ones are and perhaps could send a pic so I know what to look for? Second, anyone have a correct set for sale? Must fit 14 inch wheels as we are using 14 inch, not 13. Hope that doesn't mean the correct ones won't fit 14s.

Anyway, just seeking advice, help, and wheelcovers.

Thanks, Henry HOpkins
Richmond, CA

Oh yeah, it's red, white interior, fully restored mechanically and cosmetically, and will be for sale in the next few months. Let me know if interested. Not a dealer, just a hobbyist with too many cars.