To: <L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, March 23, 2008 9:34 PM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Po'land swap meet

I had the misfortune of attending the Portland Swap meet extravaganza,
about 5 years ago.

Wonderful liquid sunshine the entire weekend, and the closest thing to a
FWDLK'er I saw was a police-spec 1953 NY'er 2-dr (sedan).

You want to see gazillion  MoPars, and even FWDLK'ers, and companies
that service them, like Just Dashes and King of Trim: go to the Burbank
Spring Fling 2-day event; this year it's in May, altho I forget the
date, right now.

Neil Vedder