Re: [FWDLK] FW: '60 Desoto chevrons

Do you have contact details for George and do you have a picture of the item, Im a little confused

From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List [mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Robert Whitman
Sent: Friday, 28 March 2008 12:55 AM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] FW: '60 Desoto chevrons

Brian, I have the same question.  I also need those pesky chevrons.  Almost every '60 DeSoto out there needs them, yet no one has made new ones.  I have searched around and all I have found was George Laurie (in Australia) and he makes new taillights for the '60 DeSoto with the chevrons already in place.  He does not offer the chevrons by themselves.  I don't know why?  Maybe they are cast into the lens on his products and cannot be sold separately?  Otherwise, I have heard good things about his products.

Anyone else out there need these chevrons or know where to get them??

-Robert in KC