[FWDLK] Stainless Piece Needed for 56

We need the left front long stainless piece from a 1956 Windsor. We are restoring a 56B and Bs use Windsor trim. The piece we have is in pretty bad shape so seeking a decent replacement. Any Windsor will do as the front side pieces were the same for all body styles in the Windsor series.

Can anyone help?  We will pay what you say.

Henry Hopkins
510-234-9649
510-220-9134 cell