[FWDLK] 1960 Windsor 4dr, 1958 Imperial 4dr going to scrapper

[FWDLK] 1960 Windsor 4dr, 1958 Imperial 4dr going to scrapper

I own both cars, I'm stripping the dashes out of both and a few other pieces and the rest goes to junk unless someone wants parts.

1960 Windsor I'm pulling bumpers, right fender, dash, generator and starter.  Motor is set up, car has not been on the road since 1970, frame is shot.  Grille surround may be good, and the radiator is also coming out.  Grille, taillights, park lights, rear window are all out of the car and sold previously.

1958 Imperial will follow in a couple weeks.  Car has no motor or trans, grille will come off, deck lid will come off, dash will come out.  Windshield and back glass I will probably save too since they're already loose.

Scrap is too high right now to keep sitting on these when I can go out and get better cars.  I'll get at least $500 between the two, which is what I paid for the cars before I took any parts off them.  One yard here is paying $200/ton for them, we junked a '50 Chevy 4dr that was so rotted the body almost tore off the frame when they lifted it with a loader, and got over $200.

I figure I can junk these and go buy some convertibles, or keep sitting on them and the convertibles will get scrapped sooner or later.

Bill K.