To: <L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, April 12, 2008 5:48 PM
Subject: [FWDLK] update on my 55 new yorker hesitation

thanks everyone for the help. I checked the pump and it only seems to be a little stream from both ports so this is probably the problem. I also started the car and while testing again with the car running I found between the valves bodies I noticed gas seeping out of the gasket nest to the pump in the front of the carb. I found all the top housing screws loose. so now I am going to get a carb kit for this and rebuild the carb. any recommendations on doing this myself { have done a few over the years but not many 4 barrow carbs. the carb is a WCFB 2126s Carter it looks new as I have had it restored a while ago. does NAPA have a complete kit for this or who can rebuild it and bench test it and does anyone know the cost to have it rebuilt and how long turn around time is thanks again,

Chuck Deyoe
1955 New yorker