[FWDLK] Members in central North carolina area

[FWDLK] Members in central North carolina area

My wife and I are thinking about moving to Winston Salem NC. I am wondering if there are any Forward Look members in the W-S, Greensboro, Highpoint area that I could hook up with.

Currently we live in Roswell, GA which is a suburb of Atlanta. We will probably move here later in the year. So I would like to make contact with some Forward Look members in the central NC area because I have some questions about our common intrests.

I have a 58 Belvedere 2 drht.

Thanks in advance.   Jim Ruckdashel.

Jim Ruckdashel
4241 Singing Post Lane