From: John
Sent: Tuesday, April 15, 2008 4:54 PM
Subject: [FWDLK] Brake Booster Identification Help requested

I'm trying to identify this brake booster I saw for sale - the seller says it's a for a 1957 Mopar application. From its appearance, it looks to me like the remote booster that's mounted under the front fender as used on the 1963 & 1964 ram-inducted 300 letter-series cars.

It is Mopar part number 1818530

I have a pic, but I believe it will be deleted if I try to send it to the lists in this e-mail - I'll try anyways -

NOS Mopar 1957 Chrysler prod  P/Brake Booster # 1818530
Thanks,
John Spiers
Lake Worth, Florida

between 0000-00-00 and 9999-99-99