[FWDLK] Brake conversion.

I tried to post a couple pics, of my car's dual master cylinder
installation, but the size of the message exceeded the maximum allowed.

I've got a mid-late 60's MoPar unit, that I call the Low Boy, which
easily fits under the power brake booster.

I can PM anyone interested in seeing that application, with those pics.

The Low Boy, which features a steel butterfly-type swiveling closure
strap, does not hold a large amount of surplus fluid, but, if your MC is
leaking, your first indication of same is probably when the resevoir
runs dry and you find your self trying to slow your car, by using  the
hand brake. Not fun, or efficient.

I don't know why the Low boy wouldn't  work with disc brakes; it works
very well with the Bendix Duo Servo 11x3" drum brakes that Horrie is
wearing.

Neil Vedder