[FWDLK] Fwd: [FWDLK] MoPar parts list

I would have to agree with Neil on this one my high school car was a 73 Charger that I still have, and it's original engine was a 318, and man it was so Kool. Although I did save up for it and paid cash for it, if a kid wants a car they should have to pay for it themselves with little to no help from the parents. Well that's just my 2 cents, good luck with your situation however you decide to go.

Jimmy

From: acboatman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: 4/24/2008 1:38:02 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time
Subj: Re: [FWDLK] MoPar parts list

Hi Neil,

Well, the odds of him getting this car range from slim to none.  First
of all, as a new driver I'd feel much more comfortable with him in a car
with more safety equipment than a pair of seatbelts.  I'd like him to be
in a car with as many airbags as possible.

Secondly, with a 318 V8 this car has way too much power for a teenager
to need going back and forth to school.  Something nice and heavy with
four cylinders would be ideal.

If I could create the perfect car for him, it would be a 1948 Packard
with a four cylinder engine and all the modern safety equipment.  Short
of that, I don't know.  Maybe a modified Zamboni.

Tony B.
Boise