--- Begin Message ---
  • From: Ron Waters <ronbo97@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 22:52:24 -0400
Neil -

The Coker issues of years ago have been discussed either here or on the 300
list. Coker's reaction at the time was a 'scramble' to save face. From what
I understand, the problem has been addressed and I haven't heard of any
recent problems. I plan to get Cokers for my 58 Ply, as I don't anticipate
any lengthy travel with the Ply, and I'd hate to throw out a set of
expensive Diamondbacks after only 10K miles (or less).

Ron