To: <L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, May 08, 2008 9:19 PM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Tires

Diamondback does not make tires. Diamondbacks are blackwall tires of various manufacture that have a wide whitewall glued [vulcanized] to the inside by Diamondback.

One person might get trailer tires, another Michelins, yet another some off-brand tire made overseas. At one time you could specify what tires you wanted them to use as cores.

I just bought a set of WWW Cokers at the PDX swap meet, and I'm not thrilled. After three trips to the tire store it was finally discovered that one tire has a pinhole in the sidewall. In order to get a replacement fairly soon I have to buy another new tire. [Coker will pay for shipping.] Then, after Coker receives the defective tire back, they will determine whether it is indeed defective and whether or not I get a refund. The tires I bought, 205/ 75R-15 radials, are Hecho en Mexico.

--Roger van Hoy, Washougal, WA, '55 DeSoto, '58 DeSoto, '56 Plymouth, '66 Plymouth, '41 Dodge

----- Original Message ----- From: "eastern sierra Adj Services" <esierraadj@xxxxxxxxx>