Re: [FWDLK] I won the auction!

Yours will be a FUN odyssey to follow; keep us informed.

My suggestion, is to predicate your purchase of the car (giving-way your money) upon the seller transporting the car across the border, where you can get a clear-title sales-receipt from him, and put your car onto your trailer, for
transport to your home.

Let the (can I say "Canuck"???) Canadian Gentleman jump through all the CAN/border hoops in delivering the car to
YOUR  side of the 'frontier'.

From stories on the Website, our Canadian bretheren have to perform a lot of bureaucratic maneuvers to import and register a car, there; don't know what they have to do, to sell and deliver a car, over-here.

If it's so "easy"  to do, let him DO it, for you!

Imagine THIS scenario, at the CAN border: :"Oh, yeah, hi, there; I just bought this here car, and I'm taking it to my
home, in the U.S. ....is that OK with you......? "

Or, conversely, on the U.S. side : " Oh, yeah, hi, there; I just bought this here car, and I'm taking it to my home
in TX.....is that OK with you....?

Let HIM take it across the border, for you.

Neil Vedder

Thy Ramirez wrote:
I won the auction for the 58 Belvie from Canada! Does it belong to anyone on this list? Anyone here have a auto transport company to recommend? Car is in Quebec, Canada needs shipping to Houston, Texas. Any help appreciated! Thanks!