[FWDLK] DUAL 4 BBL CARB ON PLYMOUTH AND CHRYSLER

[FWDLK] DUAL 4 BBL CARB ON PLYMOUTH AND CHRYSLER

  John,

 The 56 Fury carburetors are the same on your manifold probably because they are the real early first one's produced and are mounted on an aluminum manifold. Unlike the 57 and 58 Fury with 2-4 bbl carbs the early aluminum 56 manifold has a wall between the front and back carburetors that let them work separately. One carb feeds the front four cylinders and one carb feeds the back four cylinders. With this system you must run straight linkage and not progressive linkage. If you do not run  straight linkage, then the front carburetor will starve for gas. As far as the Chrysler manifold I have not knowledge but it may be an early one also and work the exact same way.

  Ron Swartley