Van: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List [mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] Namens Mark J. Hash
Verzonden: zaterdag 17 mei 2008 16:50
Aan: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Onderwerp: [FWDLK] gas prices

Just curious, as I was recently fondly looking back on the day two or three years ago when gas prices took a sudden jump from around $1.75 to around $2.50 a gallon seemingly overnight and everyone was up in arms.  At that time, we were reminded that in Europe they were already paying $3.50 - $4 a gallon.

Of course, we here in the US kinda scoffed that it would ever get that high for us!

So, now that we have passed $3.50 and are quickly on the way to 4 bucks a gallon, I was just curious what our European friends are paying today for a gallon? (Yes I know they buy liters, not gallons, but maybe they're smarter than me and can do the conversion?)  $8?  $10?

Mark   mjh

57 Fury - Mr. Finzzz

Sutherlin, OR