Re: [FWDLK] L-FORWARDLOOK Digest - 16 May 2008 to 17 May 2008 (#2008-132

Re: [FWDLK] L-FORWARDLOOK Digest - 16 May 2008 to 17 May 2008 (#2008-132)

What was your wages when you paid 15.00 to fill your tank and what are your
wages now?  Here in the Midwest, most people don't make 20.00 and hour
either.   some make 150K annually  and some make 12K.   all that proves is
fuel has a right to go up in price.   The stats that say I used to make 1.25
per hour in 1957 and now I make 20.00 an hour in 2008, are not made up
stats..   That's reality,    and if you would be honest, you would have to
say the same. Your wages have gone up significantly like fuel

.   As for our economic ignorance showing,  look in a mirror..... Just
because your teach college don't make you a economic wizard. Before you
start telling people on this list there ignorance is showing, look in that
same mirror again..   You do more harm by telling people there ignorant than
letting the express there opinion, .  The price of fuel has a big thing to
do with this list. It powers our cars.  There's nothing wrong with
discussing it unless someone thinks they are the only one that is right and
the rest are showing economic ignorance.. There's no sense talking like
that,, we are all adults, not little kids.  This list is pleasant, it just
turns bad when someone says things like your economic ignorance is
showing....

mel