Re: [FWDLK] '57-'59 rubber floor mats

I communicated with him a couple weeks ago and it seems he is also interested in learning what other era floor mats people would like and he will consider repro-ing those as well. (although he was not so interested in making Ford Galaxie mats :-)

Owen Grigg wrote:

Hey Brent,

check out the ebay auction below, they’re available in black ,red and green at this stage and I think there are plans for the “Fury” brown. Yep, correct “double dart” emblem in white etc truly “correct” in every respect even the underside grain, very impressive.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/57-58-59-60-Desoto-Plymouth-Chrysler-mopar-Dodge-Mats_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ140722QQihZ011QQitemZ320252035540QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

Best regards

Owen