From: Fury Jim <JRawa@xxxxxxx>
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Mon, 19 May 2008 10:29 am
Subject: [FWDLK] Rcar floor dies

did anyone see this auction yet? a friend [overseas] just linked it to me....

based on how many forwardlook cars are left out there to restore, i wonder if this may be an investment....  i have been blessed with a fleet of very solid 57-9 mopars, such that i'd only need 2 sets of front floors for myself in 2 out of 16 cars,.....

1)on average, how many of [you] out there still need floor pans?

2)how many more dedicated restorations of 57-9 mopars are going to spring over the next few years??

3)and the financial return.... would taking about 100k out of a 250k CD to make floor pans yield a profit to outweigh the interest income.....

Chrysler, Desoto, Dodge & Plymouth Floor Business - eBay (item 130221158963 end time May-18-08 12:26:16 PDT)