[FWDLK] FW: 56 Plymouth Fury

Hello everyone, we are to the interior phase of this 56 Plymouth Fury “NIGHTMARE” as mentioned before and we were notified by the upholster that we are missing more stainless

We need (2) pieces of stainless for each door

We are also missing a few exterior pieces:

The wide windshield moulding, both drivers and passengers, the wide “C” shaped piece along the pillar that the upper and lower window trim connect to.

We also need the small clip on the lower windshield piece that holds the two trim pieces together

Does anyone have or know where we can find these these?

The worst part of all is this was a good condition 100% complete car when it went to the garage the first time.

Let me know,

Pictures to follow

Thanks again,

Vince Shrawder

Project Coordinator

Paul Q Ross Construction Inc.

The standard by which others are judged…

125 CAPTAIN bloom road | sunbury pa 17801

phone: 570.286.0043 ext 225 | fax: 570.286.9970

Nextel: 570.274.1865 | Direct Connect: 196*49*15210

      vince@xxxxxxxxxxxxx | www.paulqross.com