[FWDLK] '56 Dodge Royal Lancer (for sale?)

[FWDLK] '56 Dodge Royal Lancer (for sale?)

I have a friend locally who is considering selling his '56 Royal Lancer 2dr HT.
The car has been sitting for quite a while and has the typical trunk floor &
quarter-lip rust.  It is a Super Red Ram 315 4-barrel poly with powerflite and
appears to be complete (no observed parts missing).

We haven't tried to start it yet, but he's willing to make that effort if anyone
is interested in the car.  I hope to have pix available within a week or so, and
the car would be sold whether we get it running or not.

It is located in Salem, Oregon and transportation will be the buyers
responsibility, though we'll help a transporter load it if that's the buyers
method of shipment.

Anyone interested at $5,000?