From: "STP Consumer Services" <stp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <paulholm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Reference Number: 5382142
Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 16:14:38 +0000

May 23, 2008

Mr. Paul Holmgren

Reference Number: 5382142

Dear Mr. Holmgren,

Thank you for contacting us about STP Oil Treatment. We always appreciate hearing from our consumers.

I have attached the material safety data sheet to this email, this would be the only numbers I have available.  Our product is not a stand alone product it is considered a additive and does not have to remove the zddp in the product.  When one bottle of our product is added to 4 to 5 quarts of oil it does provide the protection the older motor oils once provided.  I hope this information helps you.

Again, thank you for contacting us.

Sincerely,

Patti Copper

Consumer Response Representative

Consumer Services

If you have additional questions or comments, please click here to respond to this email.