Re: [FWDLK] better than pushbuttons....

That same-sort of turn-signal lever-switch appeared (briefly) in mid-late 90's Sebring(?)
coupes & convertibles, on the upper side of the dashboard.

Fury Jim wrote:
aside from the pushbutton trans's and heater controls, which i consider commomplace after so many mopars.... how about the position of the vacuum-reject turn signal lever on my 60 imperial.... that was a little unconventional i'd say.. i believe a year or 2 of either caddy or lincoln had the horn blow by pushing the trun signal lever ...