Sent: Monday, June 09, 2008 10:10 PM
Subject: [FWDLK] Then there's THIS one? Who needs a REAL car, anyway????

The message is ready to be sent with the following file or link
attachments:
Shortcut to:
http://cgi.ebay.com/1956-Dodge-Royal-Lancer-Pro-Built-Model_W0QQitemZ200230406131QQihZ010QQcategoryZ2585QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

sending or receiving certain types of file attachments. Check your
e-mail security settings to determine how attachments are handled.

Go backBack to home page

1956 Dodge Royal Lancer Pro Built Model

By Paul Matthews
Item number: 200230406131
Bidder or seller of this item? Sign in for your status
Watch this item in My eBay
1956 Dodge Royal Lancer Pro Built Model
View larger picture
Current bid: US $125.00
Your maximum bid:
US $
(Enter US $127.50 or more)

End time: Jun-15-08 20:04:47 PDT (6 days)
Shipping costs:
US $10.00
Standard Flat Rate Shipping Service
Service to United States
Ships to: United States, Europe, Canada
Item location: Stuart, Florida, United States
History: 1 bid
High bidder: d***s( 603Feedback score is 500 to 999)

You can also:
Get SMS or IM alerts | Email to a friend
Listing and payment details:
Starting time: Jun-08-08 20:04:47 PDT
Starting bid: US $125.00
Duration: 7-day listing
Payment methods:
PayPal (preferred),
Money order/Cashiers check
See details
Meet the seller
Seller: catman6567( 307Feedback score is 100 to 499)
Feedback: 100 % Positive
Member: since Jan-16-00 in United States
   See detailed feedback
   Ask seller a question
   Add to Favorite Sellers
   View seller's other items

Buy safely
1.   Check the seller's reputation
Score: 307 | 100% Positive
See detailed feedback
2.   Check how you're protected
Description

This is a stunning example of the Modelhaus 1956 Dodge Royal Lancer 2 door hardtop kit. The car is finished in the correct Oriental Coral and Sapphire White and Black with matching tri toned interior. The car also features wide whitewall tires. As always, the car is finished with automotive grade base coat / clear coat. Hand polished and detailed to perfection. I have been building models now for 25 years and used to display my work at the Toledo toy show twice each year. I have also been a member of Ebay since January of 2000.  Those of you who know my work, my work speaks for itself. Those of you who do not, you should be very happy with my paint work and attention to detail.

Thank you for looking at my auction, Paul Matthews

Select a picture

--

Shipping and handling
Ships to
United States, Europe, Canada
Return policy
Return policy not specified.
Read item description for any reference to return policy.
Payment details
Payment method Preferred/Accepted Buyer protection on eBay
Credit or debit card through PayPal
Seller Preferred
Money order/Cashiers check
Accepted
Take action on this item
Item title: 1956 Dodge Royal Lancer Pro Built Model
Place a bid
Current bid: US $125.00
Your maximum bid:
US $
(Enter US $127.50 or more)
 You will confirm in the next step.

eBay automatically bids on your behalf up to your maximum bid. Learn about bidding.
Other options
Go backBack to home page  |  Report this item  |  Printer Version  |  Sell one like this

Seller assumes all responsibility for listing this item.

eBay Pulse | eBay Reviews | eBay Stores | eBay Express | Reseller Marketplace | Austria | France | Germany | Italy | Spain | United Kingdom | Popular Searches
Half.com | Tickets | Kijiji | PayPal | ProStores | Apartments for Rent | Shopping.com | Skype

About eBay | Announcements | Security Center | eBay Toolbar | Policies | Government Relations | Site Map | Help
Copyright © 1995-2008 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the eBay User Agreement and Privacy Policy.
eBay official time