[FWDLK] prelim parts wanted

Not quite ready to jump into my newly acquired 56 Dodge Coronet Lancer but thought I'd get an early parts wanted list out. Need trunk "V" emblem, Lancer script front fender, dome light lenses,broad flat hood chrome piece(?),rear bumper&ends. Satisfied with good driver quality.
   Before I go to my local parts store and try to explain why I'm asking for parts for a 52 year old car, exactly what is available at big chain stores. Items like fan belts, fuel pumps, water pumps, you know normal wearing stuff.
   Thanks from a Mopar novice, Ed in Fla