Re: [FWDLK] Miss Belvedere News

Hi all:

I'm with Jason.  Let the owner do what he wants with the car.

By the way, when I was a kid on the farm in Western PA, machinery that started to rust continued to rust even when placed in the wagon shed out of the elements.  I guess most things kinda like to return to their origin, earth.  So, I would think that the metal on Miss Belvedere would follow the same trail if not stopped.  Somewhere along the line she will have to be dunked in rust stopper or continue her path back to the earth.

Just my 2 cents worth.

Dan Reitz
Northridge, Ca
300F
1966 300 Conv.
1856 Dodge Custom Royal

Vote for your city's best dining and nightlife. City's Best 2008.