Re: [FWDLK] Belle

Hoooooraaahhhh for John. Well stated and just about sums the whole thing up in a nutshell
Steve

From: John Bartell <59fins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 2008/06/14 Sat AM 08:01:51 CDT
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] Belle

Hi all,      "Miss Belvedere," is no longer the innocent, old virgin she was when unearthed at Tulsa last June.  Immediately after being removed from her tomb, the molestation by Boyd and his wrecking crew began.  After she was put on display for all the world to see the effects of the torture she endured for 50 years, then the finding her "rightful owners,"  then being sold off to the highest bidder, then taken from her throne in Tulsa and hauled off to be stripped of her individuallity, she now joins the group of other restoration projects around the world.    She is now another piece of steel, that cannot be brought back to life without an organ donor, or two, or three!  And after looking at the pictures Ron Waters posted, it looks like a much nicer 57 is about to be offered up as a sacrfice to make some corporation's dream come true!  MONEY!    Yeah, I was there at her wake... I watched, hoped, sighed, looked, and laughed with thousands of other!
 s.  Now I read, look at the pictures, and wonder what she will be after her "snake oil restoration."    One thing for sure.  She is not the "Miss Belvedere" we all hoped for as we watched her ressurection, so I will just call her "Belle," the poor old broad being prostituted in the name of another product being pimped.    Have a good one,John in WI