[FWDLK] OOPS! forgot to c.c. The List, on this !

--- Begin Message ---
  • From: esierraadj@xxxxxxxxx (eastern sierra Adj Services)
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 17:49:46 -0700
See, I'm not NEARLY as olde as Ray Jones & Wayne Graefen, so, my
(un-in-)formative driving years  occurred in the 60's, during the Muscle
Car era (altho I was ruined for life in 1957, at age-seven, when my dad
tooled home in a brand new Dodge CRL 2-dr).

Anyway, as they have said, in ANY car-period, a youthful owner will
modify his car  to make it his own unique Ride .

Nothing was sacred about hopping up a car; heck, my own daddie put
Firestone 500's (nylon-bricks) on his 390 c.i. 65 Galaxie 500 convie (he
insured a Fart dearship) and I put a Champion spark plug decal on its
rear window (you Rebel!).

Of course, as with almost-all-things-hot-rod, the maximum Fair Market
Value on a particular car  rests on its ORIGINALITY (or:
faked-originality!) rather than on its modifications.

I've OEM/MoPar- modded the hell out of my car
and it runs and drives great (with its 'stump-pulling[NOT]'  2.76:1 rear
end ; but, I have no intention of selling it, and I don't represent it
as being anything other than an owner-modded (original D500) car.

Neil Vedder---drive and enjoy your car; it will probably out-live YOU!