Re: [FWDLK] OOPS! forgot to c.c. The List, on this !

Re: [FWDLK] OOPS! forgot to c.c. The List, on this !

Well, there are exceptions TO a rule, and exceptions which PROVE a rule.

I still stand by my 'rule',   that a correctly restored-to-OEM specs car
is more valuable than that same car,  when it  would appear obviously to
have been 'modified' from its stock
condition (on a relative-financial-investment basis).

Money invested INTO the modification obviously affects the overall-value
of a car, but, those modifications' costs do not tend to increase the
car's value (by much, if anything )
ABOVE the cost of those mods: witness the day-after-day financial
bloodbath suffered  by miscellaneous hot-rodded cars at the Barrett
Jackson auction.

Not many supercharged custom-painted jacked-up aftermarket Hemi Cudas
bring big money, like a dog-dished manual-everything OEM Hemi Cuda
would.

Why is that?

Neil Vedder