To: <L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, June 16, 2008 11:18 AM
Subject: [FWDLK] Miss Belvie's battery..

I think that George McKovich PM'ed me, to say that the MoPar logo, on
Ms. Belvie's battery (as depicted on the attached Antique Auto battery
folder)
was seen to have been placed/oriented toward the fender, instead of its
facing
inboard, toward the  engine compartment.

BTW, Style-3 is OEM-correct for Group 24  1957+ cars.

The placement of the battery terminals pretty much determines how the
battery
is to be installed, on the inner fender.

Ron Water's pics, from last week, clearly(?) showed that there was no
visible
logo facing the engine compartment, AND(??) that the battery caps may have
been white-colored.

I'm wondering what color to re-paint the yellow "Delco" fake-caps which
appear on the Tar-Topper-fake-battery-lid, after I remove the "Delco"
embossments FROM  the fake-caps.

Neil Vedder