Re: [FWDLK] Fwd: [FWDLK] Shallow Hal---what did gas cost in 2001?

Re: [FWDLK] Fwd: [FWDLK] Shallow Hal---what did gas cost in 2001?

We had a newspaper article that warned that some pumps were being "jimmied". It advised us to pump exactly 10 gallons and see what the money reads. It should, of course, read what the posted price is with a zero on the end. It seems that some are reading a bit higher, and the customer won't notice it since the total is so high anyway. Once the state checks the stations pumps, it's a long time before they come back to re-check.
Ray