Re: [FWDLK] Miss Belvie's battery..

One factor that may come into play is that Chrysler could have used different  battery vendors at different times during the model year. Or one plant could have used Willard batteries, while another used Mopar branded batteries.

Ron

I find it hard to believe that the buried Plymouth, with 4 miles on the clock, has anything other than what a brand new 57 Plymouth would have rolled off the assembly line with.

Glenn.