Re: [FWDLK] Miss Belvie's battery..

here's food for thought.....  my friend just bought [i dont know why] a brand-new 09 mits. lancer es.... form a dealer in wayne NJ... it has an "auto energy" battery..... that company is in paterson, the next town over... coincidence perhaps? maybe now cars are sent to dealers sans the battery for shipping safety... i would expect a yuasa or at least a motsibishi battery in that car- not a battery i have a connection to buy outright for $30 each, any group... exc dry cells of course- those are re-badged exide batteries at the $120 tag