Re: [FWDLK] Miss Belvie's battery..

so... was it a label, or just a stencil of white paint that let go from the case?  all the original "stickers' on our air cleaners, etc were water decals- translucent- not the peel-n-stick replacements we have now.  my lincolns have both water decals and actual silkscreened labels... the replacements are peel-n-stick...
i havent seen a real original '57 battery- unless the one i spoke of in the last email was in fact the original- but..... the tar toper batteries in both of my buicks [51 and 55- both with less than 35k and stored a long, long time] have delco batteries- with no stickers- just a depression where the white "paint" delco logo was applied- in fact on the 51's battery [which is about 5'' wide and 25" long, one logo is painted on, and the other side has the same logo embossed into the case.... of course that's delco... not mopar so it may mean nothing for miss belv's batteration situation